Thursday, August 29, 2013

Paradise Teaser with Female Bodybuilding Legend Latia Del Riviero




Well gang, it's going on 4 years since Latia and I have been together, and all I can say is that time has flown by, like a blink of an eye. It's been an awesome ride thus far, and I'm still enjoying the fact that I'm with a true lady, one who not only looks dynamite at all times, but is ironically modest in nature.
I can boast all day long, but I must share that as a man, I've always been infatuated with Latia and her awesome physique. Some guys like a more muscular woman that tends to look manly, I for one am much pickier and like the feminine look, along with the cocoa soft skin, the dark colored hair, and Cleopatra like eyes with exotic facial features that Latia possesses.
Thank you all for supporting her. This is a short treat for those fans...

Regards,

A.C.

More full length clips at:   http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/42900
Latia's Youtube Channel:  https://www.youtube.com/user/latiadelriviero

No comments:

Post a Comment